We just love these wholesome raw bars from Eat for You. Packed full of organic nutrient dense ingredients, segmented into 3 pieces so each bar can be broken into smaller pieces for lunch boxes and they are packaged in a home compostable wrapper. These little snack treats tick all the boxes for us :)
Summer lovin’ is a little pocket of tropical paradise, no matter where it happens to be eaten.
Zingy and light, with the best chew anyone could wish for, this little coconut and finger lime baby will have snackers closing their eyes and dreaming of the ocean in no time.
All Eat for You bars pack a huge punch when it comes to nutrients, and finger lime + coconut is no exception. Made with whole dried fruits, nuts and seeds with a zingy finger lime this bar offers loads of magnesium, iron, phosphorus as well as dietary fibre, protein and alllll the good fats.
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), desiccated coconut, coconut butter, finger lime powder, chia seeds, flax seeds, lime (Citrus latifolia) oil (0.4%).
Dietary preferences: plant based, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed), no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!)
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds. Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store away from heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets these bars apart from the crowd?
- Eat for You bars are Australia's only nutrient tested bar - so you know what you are eating. Every time.
- Eat for You source ingredients from certified organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- Eat for You don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, they use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- Eat for You test all products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Eat for You products are plant based, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed) and non-GMO.
- Eat for You manufacture and package food in an organic certified Australian facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Eat for You packaging is plastic free and home compostable.