We just love these wholesome raw bars from Eat for You. Packed full of organic nutrient dense ingredients, segmented into 3 pieces so each bar can be broken into smaller pieces for lunch boxes and they are packaged in a home compostable wrapper. These little snack treats tick all the boxes for us :)
With four simple ingredients, the cutest Koala on the home compostable packaging AND a totally yummy chewy choc flavour, we think this bar is pretty special.
What’s so good about the Little Hero chocolate + coconut bar?
- It’s packed to the brim with raw, organic, whole food ingredients.
- the recipe contains no nuts making these bars perfect for lunchboxes.
- Each 60g bar contains three 20g bite sized pieces.
- A simple flavour profile for little tastebuds.
- Little Hero is organic, plant based, gluten free, preservative free and non GMO.
- this bar delivers nutrients and fibre kids need, and nothing they don't.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, desiccated coconut (13.3%), pepitas, cacao powder (6%), coconut butter
Dietary preferences: Vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed), no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!)
Recipe contains no nuts. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Facility is free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar. May contain date pits or pit fragments.
Storage conditions: Store away from heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- Eat for You bars are Australia's only nutrient tested bar - so you know what you are eating. Every time.
- Eat for You source ingredients from certified organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- Eat for You don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, they use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- Eat for You test all products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Eat for You products are plant based, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed) and non-GMO.
- Eat for You manufacture and package food in an organic certified Australian facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Eat for You packaging is plastic free and home compostable.