We just love these wholesome raw bars from Eat for You. Packed full of organic nutrient dense ingredients, perfect for kids lunch boxes and packaged in a home-compostable wrapper. These little snack treats tick all the boxes for us :)
Support your immunity with every bite. These delicious choc hazelnut Level Up bars are infused with a full serve of adaptogenic mushrooms. You won't taste them but you'll feel the benefits. Adaptogenic mushrooms are shown to support immunity, reduce stress and anxiety, improve heart health, enhance liver function and even increase energy and sleep quality.
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, cashews, hazelnuts (10.3%), almonds, coconut butter, immunity mushroom blend (reishi, chaga, cordyceps, turkey tail, astragalus), cacao butter, sunflower seeds, cacao powder (2.7%), sea salt* (* sea salt cannot be certified organic)
Dietary preferences: plant based, gluten-free, paleo, no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!), non-GMO.
Allergen information: Contains almond, cashew and hazelnuts. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store away from heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets Eat For You bars apart from the crowd?
- Australia's only nutrient tested bar - so you know what you are eating. Every time.
- Eat for You source ingredients from certified organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- Eat for You don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, they use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- Eat for You test all products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Products are plant based, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed) and non-GMO.
- Manufactured and packaged in an organic certified Australian facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Packaging is plastic free and home compostable.