Crack Fox’s Spicy Hot Girl Summer Frittata with Warrigal Greens - Recipe from Chloe Crack Fox
• 2 cups warrigal greens chopped (sub for spinach)
• 1 cup roasted pumpkin cubed
• 1/2 cup feta crumbled
• 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
• 4 spring onions sliced - use the green part as well as the white it’s perfectly good don’t waste it !
• 1/2 bunch of fresh herbs like parsley or chives chopped
• Handful of cheddar cheese shredded
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp butter
• 10 large free range eggs
• ½ cup milk/ nut milk
• salt and pepper
• Crack Fox - Fermented Habanero, Bush Citrus + Ginger
• Preheat your oven to 180°C / 350°F.
• Heat the olive oil and butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
• Add the spring onion into the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until translucent.
• Add the warrigal greens and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted.
• Season the warrigal greens and spring onions with salt and pepper.
• Scatter roasted pumpkin cubes over the top of the warrigal greens and onions, followed by the crumbled feta.
• Whisk the eggs in a large bowl together with the milk, add in your chopped herbs and glugs of Crack Fox to taste to add some tangy spice .
• Pour the herby egg custard over top of the greens and pumpkin, and shake the pan to distribute. Sprinkle your grated cheddar on top.
• Remove from the stove top and place the frittata into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, and then switch to the grill setting.
• Grill the frittata for about 5 minutes - but watch it carefully. The frittata is finished when it's puffed and golden, and jiggles only a little bit when you shake the pan.
• Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing. Serve with a green salad and lashings of Crack Fox