We just love these wholesome raw bars from Eat for You. Packed full of organic nutrient dense ingredients, segmented into 3 pieces so each bar can be broken into smaller pieces for lunch boxes and they are packaged in a home compostable wrapper. These little snack treats tick all the boxes for us :)
Chocolate and orange is by far one of the best flavour combinations, don’t you think?
The hero range packs a huge punch when it comes to nutrients. Its fruit, nut and seed blend offers loads of minerals as well as dietary fibre, protein and all the good fats.
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, almond butter, cashews, brazil nuts, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), cacao powder (3.96%), chia seeds, cacao butter, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil (0.38%).
Dietary preferences: plant based, gluten-free, paleo, no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!), non-GMO.
Allergen information: Contains almond, cashew and brazil nuts. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store away from heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- Eat for You bars are Australia's only nutrient tested bar - so you know what you are eating. Every time.
- Eat for You source ingredients from certified organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- Eat for You don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, they use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- Eat for You test all products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Eat for You products are plant based, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed) and non-GMO.
- Eat for You manufacture and package food in an organic certified Australian facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Eat for You packaging is plastic free and home compostable.